[Question #562190]: Change about Ig2_Facet_Sphere_ScGeom.cpp

Because I want to do FEM*DEM coupling project, I have to add functions about the geo-information for the contact between facet and sphere.
My senior had made a new cpp named Ig2_Facet_Sphere_ScGeom_new.cpp, it worked on the version Yade-1.07.  Just put the new.cpp on the folder of pkg/dem/, then compile it and make.   But now I use the new version Yade-2017.01a and in the same way  compile it and make and make install.  It seems that there is no strange thing happened.
But when I use that to calculate,  I found problem.  After initialization and O.engine started working, the vtk-output said  some data are "nan" . In other words, the sphere's position are not right.  But I don't use the new.cpp, it works fine.
I tried but it also don't work. I am wondering that it need another change (in other file) beacause of the version changing.

Please help me. Hope your reply.
Many Thanks.