Re: [Question #562190]: Change about Ig2_Facet_Sphere_ScGeom.cpp

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hello, it is not surprising that a in-house source code does not survive multiple versions, unfortunatlely.
The only backward compatibility we can hope is for python script.
We can't tell what the problem is based on your explanation, but my advice would be to start from the current Ig2_Facet_Sphere_ScGeom and modify it to your needs.
And possibly, suggest a patch to be applied on trunk so that in the future you don't have the same problem again.
Bruno