Re: [Question #556907]: Apply cohesive interaction on JCFpmMat

weijy posted a new comment:
Thank s for reminding, Jerome.

But I still don't get where is the mistake. I wrote "checker.ietrPeriod
= 1" in set_friction() definition because it should(as I think) set the
enlargeFactor on the very step and set cohesive interactions till the
next step. And "checker.ietrPeriod = 1" ensures next step it comes to
check_cohesion() and show the result of setting intRadius and cohesion.
As I understand it should have the same effect as O.step(). I must got
something wrong...

ps: Even I set "checker.ietrPeriod = 2" in set_friction(), result still
goes the same.