Re: [Question #586294]: Uniform Traction Boundary

Gary Pekmezi confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank you both for your suggestions.

I apologize for the ambiguity, I am in fact referring to the traction
vector and trying to approximate a *continuous* stress boundary using
*discrete* elements. It looks like my method for doing so was a bit
*coarse*, and I appreciate the more *granular* suggestion offered in
(2). I will try it on a representative volume and report back on the
results.