[Question #593653]: How to simulate a sinusoidal-shaped pressure condition at the top boundary of the packing

Hello all,

I'm trying to use flowengine to introduce fluid into the system. However,  I dont know how to simulate a sinusoidal-shaped pressure condition at the top boundary of the packing  (eg p=Asin(t/T)cos(x/L)), refer to this in paper [1] . Should I  use the boundaryPressure and boundaryXPos of flowengine?  Or should I use another engine?

[1]Catalano E, Chareyre B, Barthélémy E. DEM-PFV analysis of solid-fluid transition in granular sediments under the action of waves-http://aip.scitation.org/doi/abs/10.1063/1.4812118

Thank you for any suggestions.

Deng