[Question #593682]: Normal stiffness calculation

Hello Yade users,

I have a question about the calculation of the normal stiffness kn.
In fact, i read the Yade's DEM formulation ( https://yade-dem.org/doc/formulation.html ) and i find the kn calculation method.
My question is : why you suppose that ki=Ei*li in the second line of the proof ?
is there a formulation which establish the link between the elasticity module and the stifnness ? if yes which is its name ?
The origin of my question is that the stiffness (kn) unit is N/m or MPa/m but with the kn formulation proposed in the DEM formulation the stiffness unit (kn) become MPa.m and i don't understand.

Best regards.
Jabrane.