Re: [Question #593653]: How to simulate a sinusoidal-shaped pressure condition at the top boundary of the packing

bin deng is still having a problem:
Hi Robert,

Thank you very much for your reply. It's very helpful to me.
I'm sorry I did not say my problems clearly.
I still have two questions now.

1]. Though my code can work and plot pressure and porosity, but from VTK
results, I find that the pressure isn't composed at the right side.(e.g.
set flow.bndCondIsPressure=[0,0,0,1,0,0], but the pressure is set at the
Ymin boundary instead of Ymax ) I don't know why.

2]. I want to simulate dynamic pressure at the top boundary( e.g.
p=Asin(t/T)cos(x/L)), but my code still cant complete this simulation.
how do I simulate pressure changes with time and x and set at the right
boundary? Can you please post me an example?

Look forward to your kind reply. Thanks for your advice again!

Best,
Deng