Re: [Question #287494]: PSDSize coupling PFV problem

Robert Caulk posted a new comment:
@Bruno, I followed up on this and confirmed your comments. I found that
the limiting factor is not the maximum particle size difference,
instead, the issue was that my minimum particle size was too small for
my manually controlled time-step (it is fitting that I find this out
after telling someone else to be careful with manual time-steps in
another thread ;-)

Also, I am happy that the accuracy and stability of the flow solution do
not depend on the triangulation being equilateral. This is quite a
benefit compared to finite elements.

Best,

Robert