Re: [Question #615092]: getCapillaryStress

Amiya Prakash Das is still having a problem:
Thanks Jerome for your answer, as you pointed out the equality of total
stress, i am getting that value equal. How far my particle sizes are
concerned, they are very similar to what other researchers have used and
other parameters are same as their. My problem is with the stress value
i am getting, in my simulation contact force and capillary forces are of
same order. But when i am calculating the stresses, the difference in
too large and order of capillary stresses in very small (10^-9). But, my
peak stress value for dry case and wet case differs my around 15 kPa.
So, i am only concerned about small capillary stress contributing so
much to peak stress. I read few papers in which the capillary stress was
in order of 4-5 kPa. So, i am bit concerned about the values i am
getting.

Thanks
Amiya