Re: [Question #626592]: Update documentation for clean installation on ubuntu 16.04

Robert Caulk posted a new comment:
OK, I spent some time checking the build and it turns out I am also
encountering the same warnings with my script, I just never noticed them
because it did not appear to impact the installation.

I managed to get rid of warnings 1 and 3 by installing libqtwebkit-dev
and libvtk6-dev. But I am not sure what this really accomplished since
yade is still compiled with VTK and fully functional with all three
warnings.

Warning 2 appears to be an issue with naming in the Debian packaging
[1].

[1]https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=826050