Re: [Question #626592]: Update documentation for clean installation on ubuntu 16.04

Luc Scholtès gave more information on the question:
Thanks Robert for your time and help.

Unfortunately, I am still struggling and it is very annoying...

I don't understand as I even reinstalled ubuntu 16.04 from scratch...

I got the same error when using the ubuntu repositories (sudo apt-get
install yade) or the source code and it is what was reported in [1].

yade launches without any problem but when typing within the terminal
(e.g. len(O.bodies)), yade ends up by crashing.

If the persons who faced the problem described in [1] could tell what
they have done, I would be very grateful.

Luc

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/295951