From: question269691 [mailto:question269691@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2017 6:52 PM
To: michal_n@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Weaver, TA, Dark Seer.

I find the entire history of Jesus fascinating.  And frankly, I think
the bible has a lot to  offer as long as things are  understood.
Context, original intent,  etc. This is  coming from a  non-believer.

I don't actually  think  you or  I ever really disagreed,  so I
apologize if I said anything that might have come out as defensive.
During a  lot of  these discussions I've been accused of  not knowing
what I'm talking about, or being unfair,  etc,  while for the most part
I've just been quoting scriptures, so by the  time I caught your post I
was  a  little on edge.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10