From: question269576 [mailto:question269576@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2017 8:45 AM
To: michal_n@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Moving is easy.

That's my  request also.  I know southern Californians  freak out  at
the hint of  moisture in the air.

I live  in Syracuse, NY, and was visiting my wife's family in San Diego,
and  one night we  were  supposed  to go to  her brother's house to play
Drunk Band (Rock  Band  with lots of vodka!) He called us and asked if
we  wanted to cancel due to  the  terrible rain. I went outside  and it
was a light drizzle. I told him I  drive  60mph  in 2 feet  of  snow in
a blizzard back  home, so  this "rain" isn't  even  something I'd
notice.

So how  about comparing LA to a  city that  gets a  variety of weather
for comparison.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10