From: question269691 [mailto:question269691@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2017 8:59 AM
To: michal_n@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Sasha Grey

I am sure you are making a valid point.  The problem is I really do not
understand what  you are saying.

I have no idea what  you mean  by "will free from the Clock  King". Nor
do I understand the point you make  in  your second  paragraph. It
seems to me there is some free will involved  there, though very little.

But overall I  am out of  my depth. I only have a very limited IQ (of
about  37), so cannot follow what you are saying. But thanks for taking
the trouble to respond.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10