[Question #643154]: installing prerequisites on Ubuntu 14.0.4

In the name of God

Hi all

when i want to install yade in my ubuntu 14.0.4, i encountered an error:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Note, selecting 'libpython2.7-stdlib' instead of 'python-argparse'
E: Unable to locate package python-pyqt4
E: Unable to locate package python-pyqt4.qtwebkit
E: Couldn't find any package by regex 'python-pyqt4.qtwebkit'
E: Unable to locate package python-pyqt4.qtsvg
E: Couldn't find any package by regex 'python-pyqt4.qtsvg'

I tried so much with no results. i changed pyqt5 to pyqt4 based on a recommendation found in Launchpad.

Any idea

Thanks