Re: [Question #643123]: Two questions on JCFpmPhys

Luc Scholtès posted a new comment:
For the first point (number of intact bonds before loading), you can
follow Robert's advice (loop over interactions and find those which are
cohesive).

For the second point, I thought the names were obvious but it seems not
so, yes, nbTensCracks is the number of cracks  (cumulative) that fail
due to normal loading (mode I rupture), and nbShearCracks is the number
of cracks (cumulative) that fail due to shear loading (mode II rupture).

For the third point, as mentioned by Robert, totalShearCracksE and
totalTensCracksE correspond to the energy released (cumulative) by
either shear cracks or tensile cracks according to Robert's definition
(equal to the elastic energy stored at contact in the normal and
tangential springs before failure).

Luc