Re: [Question #643154]: installing prerequisites on Ubuntu 14.0.4

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
Hello,

It would be helpful if to know your method of installation...

I guess based on the error I am assuming you are trying to install
yadedaily? The error says you don't have these packages. Have you tried
installing these packages:

sudo apt-get install python-pyqt5 python-pyqt5.qtwebkit python-
pyqt5.qtsvg?

>I tried so much with no results.

It is worth writing exactly what you tried to help other people
understand the issue more quickly. Please elaborate.

>i changed pyqt5 to pyqt4 based on a recommendation found in Launchpad.

Where did you make this change?