Re: [Question #452277]: FlowEngine producing segmentation fault after removing particles

Antoine Wautier is still having a problem:
Hi,

Following the solution given by Bruno to my question above, I would like
to raise a new issue. Indeed, I noticed that while resetting the list of
engines, the old engines not in O.engines list anymore are still stored
in memory which will cause memory leak.

For instance if you do
O.engines=[FlowEngine(label='flow1')]
O.engines=[FlowEngine(label='flow2')]
and then type in python flow1, it returns
<FlowEngine instance at 0x244998170>

The engine is not use anymore but still exist.

I was wondering whether there is a way to force deletion of unused
engines.

Thank you in advance for your help
Best
Antoine