Re: [Question #641561]: Hinge constraint between facets

Alessandro Balzarotti posted a new comment:
1) Thank you, I will try to implement it!

2) So you're saying that I should add to each facet a mass that is
proportional to its area? And if so, is there a way to directly retrieve
such information?

3) If I may ask another question about dynamic elements made of facets,
how is the local coordinate system oriented? Because I imported a fin
created with SolidWorks using ymport.gmsh, but the geometry is not fully
symmetric. SolidWorks gives me the principal axes of inertia and the
diagonal matrix of inertia. How can I be sure that the moments of
inertia Ixx, Iyy, Izz by SolidWorks coincide with the ones considered by
Yade?

Cheers,
Alessandro