From: question269691 [mailto:question269691@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2017 8:23 AM
To: michal_n@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Deal. :)

Hmm, I'd say  go  to  the breaker box and turn off everything. Then
check the meter  to see if there's any power being  drawn. If so, call
the  electric company. If not, then it's time to do work. Turn on
various  circuits one at a  time and check  the meter each  time to see
the level  of power being  drawn. Especially the  large consumers of
power. This air handler, AC, Heater, hot water, appliances, media rooms,
etc. Make sure that  each item drawing power is running at full blast
and measure which ones are sucking the most juice. If you have a circuit
that has multiple big items on it, turn all but  one  off to  measure
each  individually.

You should be able to narrow it down pretty  quickly.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10