Re: [Question #647446]: i need help to model gravels (28cm-50cm)in a box. Any help please. is for a college project work.-(we can talk about cost)

wise dan gave more information on the question:
I have no experience with DEM, just learning at the moment, so i am actually looking for someone to led me in this, i have just one month to do this;
the project is: Load transfers and arching effects in granular soil layer, the soil layer will be railway ballast.
the ballast in a box  and 100cm length, 50cm  height and 30cm width  a hole is made at the bottom to simulate the flow of the ballast

I have to submit end of August.  if you can help i can send you images
of the laboratory testing