Re: [Question #647446]: i need help to model gravels (28cm-50cm)in a box. Any help please. is for a college project work.-(we can talk about cost)

Jan Stránský posted a new comment:
end of August is pretty close deadline :-) What you describe is in principle no problem, especially if a result could be "I did the simulation, but it does not correspond at all to the experiment" :-)
A few comments:
- to use Yade, you need Linux, preferably Ubuntu (16.04 or newer)
- one simulation will take significant amount of time, int he order of hours I guess
- probably you can get a "bridge" after simulation, let's see :-)

Please send here some images/movies of the experiments to get better idea.
thanks