Re: [Question #647492]: YADE-OpenFOAM Coupling

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi, I would add a comment here: if your question is implicitely assuming an
existing link between yade and openfoam following Chen's PhD better forget
it, this coupling has not been released. The link should not be too
difficult to make again though, as Jan suggests.