[Question #655889]: Getting black windows when using O.wait after first O.run().

Hello
I want to simulate a cylinder filled with spherical particles . After reaching to specific unbal force, cylindrical confining wall is going to move upward with specific velocity. I am going to look to the height of the particles after several steps with different material properties.I have two O.run() in my code each with specific number of cycles. I am using O.wait() after first one then I save the results for first step.  After changing the list of engines the second O.run() comes in .
However I cannot see plots and yade windows for cycles before O.wait. Only thing I can see are two black windows. After finishing cycles in first O.run() everything becomes normal and I can see plots and Yade windows.
I am wondering is it something  normal? And how can I fix it? Can virtual machine be the source of problem?
I am using Yade 1.20 in Ubuntu Virtual Machine.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Ataollah