Re: [Question #655889]: Getting black windows when using O.wait after first O.run().

Hi Ataollah,
yes, it is normal. O.wait (or O.run(...,True) ) simply waits (including controller, plots, 3d view..) until the specified number of steps is computed, then returns ("unfreezing" all windows).
There are ways how to get rid of this, but it needs some code restructuralization. **Personally** I don'd do that. For not very long simulations it does not matter and for long simulations where I am interested in up-to-date results, I use some workaround (using external programs, i.e. saving vtk and plot date periodically and using gnuplot and paraview) :-)
cheers