[Question #658491]: variable properties

Hi guys,
I have a question regarding the variation of the materials properties during the run,
In fact, I cannot change it by changing the material properties; it will be changed only for new interactions,
So I have to change the inteactions physics properties.
The problem is that I want to change the young modulus, and I am using a CohFrictMat, the stiffness interaction properties in this law are: Kn, Kr, Ks and Ktw,
How can I relate those variables to the young modulus that I introduce at the beginning in the materials properties?
Thanks