[Question #658861]: What are the package necessary for the generator (F9) and the 3D view (F11)

Hi Yade users,

I want to create a model with the creator (F9) by running Yade and typing F9 in the terminal.
The problem is that F9 (creator), F10 (both) and F11 (3D view) don't work in the terminal and i got this error message:

hamdi@hamdi-Precision-M4800:~$ yade-2015-04-08.git-f3818b4
Welcome to Yade 2015-04-08.git-f3818b4
Warning: no X rendering available (see https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=13189)
TCP python prompt on localhost:9000, auth cookie `ycasus'
XMLRPC info provider on http://localhost:21000
[[ ^L clears screen, ^U kills line. F8 plot. ]]

Yade [1]: ~

I think that i have to download some package to resolve this problem.
But i don't know which ones ?

Best regards.
Jabrane.