Re: [Question #658861]: What are the package necessary for the generator (F9) and the 3D view (F11)

F9 is just a shortcut for command
yade.qt.Generator()
you can try that one instead. Or just in the GUI controller, click the "Generate" tab.

> and i got this error message:

I see no error message. I am not very familiar with it , but maybe the
warning "Warning: no X rendering available" could be important..

Also make sure you do not have the command overwritten by the system.
E.g. in my case, F11 (which should be 3D view) makes my terminal full-
screen.

cheers