Re: [Question #658905]: I need to simulate uniaxial compaction

Nima Goudarzi is still having a problem:

Hi Mohsen,
Thanks again for your hint. Do you mean I need to have two distinct scripts if I want to follow the instructions like in odeometer test? I don't need an exact script for what I am doing, even if you have an approximate solution (script) regarding deactivating walls that would be enough for me. Another critical question is about how recognizing the surface of previous layers. I mean, I am compacting layers based on the geometry before compaction. How we can enforce the code to understand the new position of layers (top surface of layers will be lower after compaction but I am generating the next layer exactly from the original height of top surface of previous layer  (before compaction)). Is there any solution?
Sincerely,