Re: [Question #658629]: Oedometric consolidation test

Swapnil posted a new comment:
Hi Bruno,

absolutely no problems with entering  the discussion late. After all
such discussions with learned people like you all here would make me
understand and learn more :)

 Yes, I reckon you are right with trying the square box shape. I am yet
to get the idea on the Triaxial stress controller though.

Mechanics-wise currently I am trying to get in the working with wet-
granular media and hence have posted a separate question regarding the
same :)

I'll come back to what you suggested here for sure..