Re: [Question #658909]: Question about FEM and DEM coupling

Kun Zeng posted a new comment:
Hi Jan,

You mean the file named " example2-yade-prepoc.py" ? In my simualtion, I
use this code to do preparation of the polyhedara particle layers:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxKuPWLwx3a-LVdwSnlpd2htOXc

This is a code in the example in yade polyhedra and I changed a little
bit and export it by using "yade.export.textpolyhedra()"

And In my coupling code, and the file "example1-yade.py", I used the
ymport to import the polyhedra particles layer and this no boundary to
confine this particle as the similar condition in the final condition in
the try2.py simulation. Since this is a error in the "def of rect" part.
Since it shows: NameError: global name 'rect' is not defined in the
sentence "rects = movables + sum((rect(r) for r in rects),[])". Is there
something wrong with the rect(r) here? Thanks.

Kun