[Question #659177]: NewtonIntegrator won't work

my name's Giovanni, I recently started using both Ubuntu and Yade to perform some particle deposition simulations.
I'm definitely new to Yade's environment and I believe that's the very cause of my problem, which apparently seems pretty stupid (but no matter how hard I looked for an answer, I haven't been able to get on top of the question yet).
I'm trying to perform a simple deposition (a cylindrical pack of particles set to fall inside of a cylinder), but I can't get the translational engine to work properly: I use "NewtonIntegrator", set with damping=.2 and common gravity (0,0,-9.81). Although the formulation is that simple, once the simulation is lauched, all the particles start free flowing as they were set in outer space with no gravity (I mean like brownian motion, with no hint to fall in the proper direction).
Although I already revised all text enters, I really can't find the error in my code (which I report hereafter, in order to help you locate the problem).

Thanks in advance for your help!

#===================================================================================================
# SCRIPT FOR PARTICLE DEPOSITION
#===================================================================================================
from yade import pack

#-----GEOMETRY-DEFINITION-------------------------------------------------------------------------
container=geom.facetCylinder((0,0,0), 1.0, 4.0, segmentsNumber=20, wallMask=6)
O.bodies.append(container)

#-----PACK-SHELL-STRUCTURE-DEFINITION-------------------------------------------------------------
pred=pack.inCylinder((0,0,0), (0,0,1), radius=.99)

#-----PACK-GENERATION-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
sp=pack.randomDensePack(pred, spheresInCell=2000, radius=.05)

#-----PARTICLE-ADDITION-TO-SIMULATION-------------------------------------------------------------
O.bodies.append(sp)
sp.toSimulation()

#-----ENGINES-DESCRIPTION-------------------------------------------------------------------------
O.engines=[
    ForceResetter(),
    InsertionCollider([Bo1_Sphere_Aabb(),Bo1_Wall_Aabb()]),
    InteractionLoop(
        [Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom_Inc(), Ig2_Wall_Sphere_ScGeom_Inc()],
        [Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys()],
        [Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack()]
    ),
    GravityEngine(gravity=(0,0,-9.81)),
    NewtonIntegrator(damping=.2,label='newton')
]

O.dt=utils.PWaveTimeStep()
O.saveTmp()