Re: [Question #659177]: NewtonIntegrator won't work

Giovanni Lorenzon is still having a problem:
Hello,

thank you very much for your help Gary and Robert!

Unfortunately, that didn't fix my problem, as I still get that brownian motion I was talking about.
In the script I reported I actually forgot about the material declaration, but I had already tried that in fact (and it didn't worked). I also tried to play around with GravityEngine and NewtonIntegrator but nothing seems to help.

Any other suggestion?
Anyhow, thanks again for your time, you guys are so helpful!

Cheers,

Giovanni