[Question #659213]: Criterias for RandonDensePack

Hi all,

I am using Randondensepack in my work, but I couldn't find the criteria usied by this function. For instance, if it is considered a goal tensile in the walls (so the walls will be moved till reach this value) or a specific porosity for the pack.

If you can show me were can I find it or even if it is possible set cutomized criteria for my investigation, it would be really helpfull.

Thank you,
Luis