Re: [Question #659352]: best bodies for massonry brick

> what is the "best" bodie to use in order to simulaire a massonry
rectancular brick assembly ?

it depends on many factors, e.g. is the masonry cohesive or not?  etc.

> polyhedra or facet ?

there is not (yet) implemented facet-facet interactions, so facet is not the way to go
You have several options:
- polyhedrons
- PFacet (I am not familiar with it)
- approximation of cuboid shape with clump of spheres

> but some body tell me that the contact interaction are sometime
strange (no other explanation)

surely there is some other explanation than "contact interaction are
sometime strange". It is always useful to provide full error info
together with a MWE [1]

cheers
Jan

[1] https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask