Re: [Question #659177]: NewtonIntegrator won't work

Giovanni Lorenzon posted a new comment:
Hello Robert,

thank you so much for your help!

The problem I'm referring to is the kind of "brownian motion" I got from the very first run of the code.
Even though I've corrected all the errors you previously pointed out, I still have that problem whenever the material specification is set. On the other hand, once removed, the simulation goes just the way it is supposed to.

I really don't know why this happens. I thought it was due to the values
I used for the material (to start, I just picked some random ones,
that's why they're so unphysical), but - as you commented - they
shouldn't play a role in this. Now I'm just starting to think there
might a problem with my Yade installation.

Well, thanks again Robert, you've been the kindest aid!

Cheers,

Giovanni