Re: [Question #659526]: Triaxial test on dry granular material

Swapnil posted a new comment:
Jan, Jerome.

I also ran the example script to check on the plot
(https://github.com/yade/trunk/blob/master/examples/triax-tutorial
/script-session1.py)

The strain there remains zero as the stress increases and later no change.
In my theoretical understanding, the stress strain curve should follow a proportional (linear) curve. Reach a maximum and then attain a strain hardening phase more or less. Do we have to make some suitable changes?

the script I am trying only gives me a strain hardening (constant zero
stress - strain goes on increasing). what could be the error?