Re: [Question #659557]: Flow engine working randomly with CHOLMOD

Luc Scholtès is still having a problem:
Alright...

I reinstalled ubuntu (16.04.3) and reinstalled yade (git version):

It seems to work correctly now.

Why?

I don't know... Probably a problem in the dependencies somewhere.

But, I now have another, not critical but still annoying, problem:

FlowEngine requires the walls to be appended in the simulation before
the spheres, right?

Up to now, I could simply import the sample, get its dimensions (with
utils.aabbExtrema()) and then reset the scene with O.reset() so as to
append the walls with the right dimensions and then append the packing
again. It was a relatively simple way to automatize the simulations and
I could run the same simulation with different packings without
bothering about their dimensions (which was pretty convenient).

The problem is that, now, when I use the same process, the FlowEngine
does not work (again the same behavior with no flow computed at all)...
I suppose this is due to the use of the O.reset() in the script but why
would that be like this?

If you feel that I should open a bug report or another question for this
issue, I'll do it and then I'll close this one.

Luc