From: question269691 [mailto:question269691@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2017 3:19 PM
To: michal_n@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: What did he say?

The  Warcraft lore is such a big mesh  of weird stuff everywhere now
that  you can probably make just about everything  with dragons and have
it  be  cooler and more consistent (and more  elegant) than goblin  vs
gnomes. Or worgens. Or pandas. Or  half the damn lore.  But  that's what
makes Warcraft so unique I believe. And  this comes from a Warcraft fan.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10