Re: [Question #659526]: Triaxial test on dry granular material

Swapnil posted a new comment:
Another issue is that when I increase the number of sphere to say 5000.,
increase box dimensions to (1,1,1) and particle size to 0.005, I get the
following error:

Running script drysandoedo.py
No suitable packing in database found, running PERIODIC compression
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/yade/py/yade/pack.py:296: FutureWarning: The default behavior will change; specify returnSpherePack=True for the new behavior, and False to get rid of this warning (your code will break in the future, however). The returned SpherePack object can be added to the simulation using SpherePack.toSimulation()
  warnings.warn('The default behavior will change; specify returnSpherePack=True for the new behavior, and False to get rid of this warning (your code will break in the future, however). The returned SpherePack object can be added to the simulation using SpherePack.toSimulation()',category=FutureWarning)
[[ ^L clears screen, ^U kills line. F12 controller, F11 3d view (use h-key for showing help), F10 both, F9 generator, F8 plot. ]]
[0;34mYade [[1;34m1[0;34m]: [0mICE default IO error handler doing an exit(), pid = 6298, errno = 32