Re: [Question #659737]: questions about boundary condition of PFV model

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
>I want to simulate a test of in-site or experiment, but its area is too
large so that I have to select a part of area to simulate

This is a well identified issue which is completely independent of yade.
We can answer (hopefully) the questions like "how to impose this particular boundary condition?".
Which boundary condition is best suited for model reduction is really problem dependent and should be based on physical considerations, not technicalities of a computer code. I am not personally expert of this second question, and the description of the problem is too vague to answer anyway.

Bruno