Re: [Question #660090]: can't open yade when I have already opened 64 yade

Jan Stránský requested more information:
> See Jan's extra answer. Actually it is "increase to 512" _OR_ "run
without $DISPLAY". Doing both is useless, and the second is definitely
the best answer.

Actually running yade without display would not solve the problem as
xterm is also increasing the the number of clients..

Please give us more info how do you deal with the opened yade
afterwards, maybe we can find a better solution

cheers