Re: [Question #659557]: Flow engine working randomly with CHOLMOD

Luc Scholtès posted a new comment:
Robert, you made my day!

There was another problem linked to the declaration of the
trickPermeability() function but, your bug report was what I was looking
for. It seems that I can reproduce previous simulations without any
randomness in the computations. I'll need to confirm that on other
configurations (e.g. injection) but, ANW, thank you very much!

Regarding the code that Timos used, I think it should be very similar to
the one I have now. But only Timos can tell.

The question now is: what is the difference between this 2017.01 version
and the latest one that produces the random behavior?

I don't close the thread as the initial problem (randomness with latest
version) is still present.

Luc