From: question269691 [mailto:question269691@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2017 10:42 PM
To: michal_n@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Just Biden his time.

I  would identify all the players that  we deem able to play on a Super
Bowl caliber roster or a good developmental talent

I see 11: Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, Roddy White, Harry Douglas, Devonta  Freeman, Jake Matthews,  Desmond Trufant, Sheed, Alford  and Shembo.

Everyone else is  a tradable asset, I would trade out of the  first
round  for a couple of second round picks and  stack picks. I want 12-15
draft picks. 3  off lineman(all run blocking guards) 5  linebackers, 5
defensive ends, and  Todd  Gurley.  Then I want Justin Houston  or JPP
in free agency.

Thats it

Sent from Mail for Windows 10