Re: [Question #660590]: Loading and manipulating a saving file

Hi Amir,

> Is it possible to remove (clear) a specific number of bodies (not
erasing) in Yade?

please specify more the difference between "clear" and "erase"

> it is not possible to delete empty bodies from Bodycontainer
list!!!!(why?)

see [1], performance reasons for "normal" simulations is the reason

> Is there any possibility that Yade skips these empty bodies (ids
without physical body) in calculation process?

Yade DO skip empty bodies in calculation process.

> My model makes 15000 empty bodies in each time-step. It has a great
effect on calculation time.

would you please tell us more details about your simulation? (time step length, number of bodies, number of time steps ...) 15000 empty bodies each time step is definitely very non-standard Yade setup..
Anyway, deleting 15000 bodies each time step is itself very computationally time consuming, I would not be surprised if the time spent on it is comparable to actual simulation..

cheers
Jan

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/660861#comment-2