Re: [Question #661262]: How to record the rotation angle of polyhedra?

De zhang gave more information on the question:
Thanks Jan~
Actually I want to record the rotation angle of one or more polyhedra around x axis.
I tried  state.ori, O.bodies[45].state.ori, but it showed zero with the iterations.
I also find class yade.wrapper.Polyhedra.GetOri(), but I dont know how to use this command.
Could you show me the example of recording one polyhedra rotate angle around x axis?