Re: [Question #661250]: I am trying to simulate uniaxial compression with DEM on yade. I would like to know how to introduce the hertz mindlin contact model to my model. Also, I need the model to be parallel bonded model, how do I do that in the python script?

Robert Caulk requested more information:
Hello Anay,

>I am using one of the reference codes I found on github.

Which code? There are so many on github...feel free to copy and paste
links to github, yade documentation, etc. It is very helpful for people
trying to help you.

>I am attaching the
>code file in this mail.

You will need to copy and paste your code into your replies. Email
attachments do not appear anywhere in launchpad communications.

>I am really new to yade platform hence, apologies
>for asking very basic questions.

Welcome to Yade! Actually, you are very welcome to ask the most basic
questions. That is not the problem. I am simply suggesting that it is
difficult to help you since you are not providing enough information for
anyone to help.

>I would really appreciate your help with the code. Please have a look at
>the code and let me know the necessary changes.

Please also add the problem you are facing. For example "when I try to
do [blank], the code does [blank]. Why can't I add/change [blank]
without the code throwing the error [blank]?"