Re: [Question #661250]: I am trying to simulate uniaxial compression with DEM on yade. I would like to know how to introduce the hertz mindlin contact model to my model. Also, I need the model to be parallel bonded model, how do I do that in the python script?

Anay Joshi gave more information on the question:
Hi Robert,
I see that I am using same reference code as you mentioned in the link. I
just have changed geometry and few parameters value. I think this makes it
easier for you to understand my issue.

Regarding the save option, I open the display of the simulation in yade and
hit save button given there. That's doesn't seem to be working in my case.

Again sincere apologies for my silly questions.

Thanks,
Anay