Re: [Question #661250]: I am trying to simulate uniaxial compression with DEM on yade. I would like to know how to introduce the hertz mindlin contact model to my model. Also, I need the model to be parallel bonded model, how do I do that in the python script?

Anay Joshi is still having a problem:
Hi Robert,
Apologies for responding so late, I wasn't around the system for the
weekend. Thank you for the help, this will help me with my work. I shall
trouble you if I have further questions. Really appreciate your response
for my queries.

Thanks,
Anay Joshi