[Question #661626]: add Van der Waals force into the Hertz-Mindlin model

Dear all:

Hi, recently, I did some research about the selective laser welding, and I intend to simulate the motion of the particles in this process.  According to other research's paper, non linear contact law type Hertz-Mindlin between the spheres is suitable for the model. However, when the particle size is less than 100 μm, the effect of Van der Waals force is necessary to be considered,  so I want to know if there is possible  to add  Van der Waals force into the  Hertz-Mindlin model ,just like the 'Hertz-Mindlin with JKR cohesion' in EDEM.

Thanks for any tips and advice!
 zdj